The United States have only issued a small, but exquisite number of stamps engraved by Czeslaw Slania.
- 24.03.1983. Bicentenary Sweden-USA Treaty of Amity and Commerce (1783) featuring Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790). Joint issue with Sweden. Scott # 2755.
- 21.04.1993. Dean Acheson (1893-1971), who was Secretary of State during the period 1949-1953. Scott # 2036.
- 24.03.1993. Princess Grace of Monaco. Joint issue with Monaco. Scott # 2749.
- 09.03.1992. Earl Warren (Chief of Justice). Scott # 2184.
- – 26.08.1985. Korean War Veterans. Scott # 2152.
- – 26.08.1985. «Battle of the Marne» after a painting by Harvey Dunn. Scott # 2154.
Left: The author of this drawing, pencil on paper, is Robert A. Anderson. His design focuses on the fatigue of long marches, a shared memory of many Korean War veterans. Source: USA Post Museum.
- Right: Also Robert A. Anderson created this lead pencil drawing as design of stamps that was later engraved by Czeslaw Slania. Original is a charcoal painting by Harvey T. Dunn.
- 05.05.1994. «Surrender at Saratoga» (after a painting by John Trumbull). Scott # 2590.
- 22.03.2001. Centenary of Nobel Prize. Joint issue with Sweden. Scott # 3504.
- 21.10.1993. Christmas stamp. Madonna and Child by Giovanni Battista Cima de Conegliano, 1497. Exist two versions of this stamps, one from large sheets and other from booklets, only the booklet version was engraved by Slania. Scott # 2790.